Table of Contents
- 1 Interesting Facts About Depression
- 2 Percentage Of Depression In The US
- 3 Europe Depression Statistics
- 4 UK Depression Stats
- 5 Depression Statistics By Age
- 6 Postpartum Depression Stats
- 7 Holiday Depression Statistics
- 8 Rate Of Suicide And Depression
- 9 Depression Treatment Stats
- 10 Percentage Of Depression Occurring With Health Disorders
- 11 FAQs
Depression is a disorder of mental health characterized by feelings of worry, sadness, hopelessness, and numerous other physical and psychological symptoms. Depression in America, Europe, and the UK is on the rise for the last couple of decades. Depression statistics in 2022 are the worse since the inception of time. Depression can afflict individuals of various genders, ages, and socioeconomic classes. Although depression and anxiety statistics vary slightly depending on the source, here are a few global depression statistics from trusted statistical sources to begin with:
- Approximately 280 million individuals worldwide suffer from depression.
- It is believed that approximately 5% of adults worldwide suffer from depression.
- Nineteen percent of individuals reported having been diagnosed with depression, including postpartum depression, at some point in their lives. This is the most prevalent diagnosis documented.
- More women than men suffer from depression.
- Depression can lead to self-harm and suicidal ideation.
- There are effective treatments for mild, moderate, and severe depression.
- Depression is the most significant global cause of disability and a substantial contributor to the worldwide disease load.
A UNIQUE METHODa successful and proven concept focusing on underlying causes
Our program consists of treating only one client at a time individually designed to help you with all the problematic aspects of your life. All individual treatment sessions will be held at your private residence.more info
We know that full recovery requires a connection as well as privacy. That is why we provide a space that is solely yours, in which you can unwind and connect with yourself.more info
Your treatment begins with an extensive assessment and diagnosis of your presenting issues, which consists of a full-body medical check-up including laboratory, psychiatric, orthomolecular as well as a nutritional assessment.more info
Your program is designed based on your personal needs. The team will exchange daily information and adjust the schedule as we go. Our therapists will work with you treating the root causes and not just the symptoms.more info
Our biochemical imbalance can be affected by diet and stressful life events, but it often goes back to genetics and epigenetics. We do specific biochemical laboratory testing to determine an individual’s biochemical imbalance. Combining the results of the lab tests with anamnestic information and clinical tests, we prescribe an individualized and compounded vitamin, mineral, nutrient protocol to help recover from various disease states.more info
Our medical experts combine the best from general and alternative medicine to support you individually and providing complementary therapies enabling you to address problem areas and build a healthier lifestyle.more info
Using latest cutting-edge technology-based therapies such as Neurofeedback and tDCS, we can track the biological patterns of your body, giving us valuable insight into your health and well-being as well support your brain and body performance and recovery.more info
A private live-in counselor will be living with you and accompany you 24/7 during your stay, which makes the treatment very efficient.more info
While living in your private luxury facility, you will be receiving a first-class service and experience supreme hospitality by the whole team. You will experience true calmness and feel safe.more info
Our chef and nutrition specialist will design your personalized diet plan supporting your body & mind recovery as well as helping with weight management. Use of the gym, a personal trainer, yoga, other fitness workshops, and nutrition workshops will help you to maintain a healthy lifestyle.more info