Best and Luxury Cocaine Abuse Treatment | Best Therapies to treat Cocaine Addicts | Cocaine Addiction Recovery Complete Programme and Balance Luxury Rehab
What is the need for cocaine addiction treatment? Why do cocaine addicts require rehabilitation?
Well, in 2019, almost 2 Million individuals ages over 12 years became indulgent in cocaine abuse and, subsequently, became a target of Cocaine Use Disorder (cocaine addiction).
In light of this, the number of cocaine abusers and cocaine addicts has only increased since then.
It is crucial to acquire cocaine addiction rehabilitation as soon as you can. Why? Well, the reasons fall into a number of categories.
Firstly, because you cannot even begin to imagine the physical harm caused by cocaine abuse and cocaine dependence, it is best if you conserve your efforts to avoid it altogether with timely cocaine abuse treatment.
Second, the social issues, behavioral issues, and cultural negligence associated with Cocaine Use Disorder cannot be enunciated in simple expressions.
Lastly, the psychological, financial, and personal inflictions of Cocaine Use Disorder can endanger your physical and mental health.
Read ahead and explore everything you desire to understand about cocaine abuse treatment.
- 1 Cocaine Addiction Treatment
- 2 Knowing When to Seek Cocaine Addiction Help
- 3 Types of Cocaine Addiction Treatments and Psychotherapies
- 4 Behavior Modification Therapy for Cocaine Abuse Treatment
- 5 Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for Cocaine Rehabilitation
- 6 Motivational Interviewing (MI) for Cocaine Abuse Treatment
- 7 Therapeutic Communities (TCs) as a Cocaine Treatment Program
- 8 Contingency Management (CM) for Cocaine Addiction Help
- 9 12-Step Facilitation at Cocaine Rehabs
- 10 Dual Diagnosis Treatment for Cocaine Addiction Treatment
- 11 Alternative Therapies for Cocaine Abuse
- 12 Pharmacotherapy for Cocaine Addiction Treatment
- 13 Considerations for Medication-assisted Cocaine Abuse Treatment
- 14 Exploring Cocaine Treatment Programs and Options
- 15 Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for Cocaine Rehabilitation
- 16 Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) for Cocaine Abuse Treatment
- 17 Inpatient Cocaine Treatment Programs
- 18 Additional Facilities at an Inpatient Cocaine Rehabilitation Center
- 19 Luxury Programs at Inpatient Cocaine Rehabilitation Center(The Balance Luxury Rehab)
- 20 Dangers of Delaying Cocaine Addiction Treatment
- 21 Conclusion
- 22 FAQS
Whether it is your first attempt to adopt a sober cocaine-free lifestyle, or a cry for help after a dangerous cocaine relapse, escaping the vicious circle of cocaine addiction must be your final goal.
Cocaine addiction treatment at a cocaine rehab has the potential to provide you with innumerable opportunities to build the successful life that you want to establish for yourself.
Remember that cocaine abuse is a disorder. The last thing you require is an isolated cocaine withdrawal. It is the need of your mind and body to achieve professional treatment.
So, what is the recommended treatment for cocaine addicts? What are cocaine rehabs? What stages accompany cocaine addiction rehabilitation? What types of therapies are offered?
Well, the recommended form of treatment for cocaine addicts is an inpatient cocaine treatment program. However, in several cases, an intensive outpatient cocaine treatment program can be useful as well.
Related:Wet Brain Syndrome Treatment
The stages that accompany cocaine addiction rehabilitation include, but are not limited to:
- The “Crash” Phase: During this phase, your physician will either direct you to taper off your cocaine doses or quit cold turkey. Either way, you will become irritable, lethargic, and anxious.
- The Withdrawal Phase: This phase is centered largely on detoxification therapy. You are bound to experience the withdrawal symptoms of cocaine addiction.
- Therapies: During this phase, your body will rid itself of the cocaine toxicity that you have developed with years of cocaine abuse. Simultaneously, you will be directed to acquire psychotherapy to ensure that you and relapses do not form an in-depth, heart-to-heart connection.
There are many aspects of cocaine addiction treatment that you are yet to explore. Let’s take one step at a time.
“If someone left a wallet on a table, I want to say I wouldn’t steal it but I would,” said Wendy, a former cocaine addict.
Cocaine addiction help can only arrive if you make sure to reach out for it at the ideal time.
Why? Because once the dangers of cocaine addiction set in, there is no going back. The long-term effects of cocaine on your poor heart, your brain, and other bodily functions can be as lethal as venom.
So the answer is simple. Before you drive overboard with cocaine abuse, seek cocaine addiction treatment.
To expand onto the meaning of “overboard” for your ease, let’s take a peek at the warning signs to seek cocaine addiction help:
- You consume cocaine in larger amounts with other drugs like opiates, alcohol, benzos, etc.
- You find yourself stashing the drug at hidden corners for urgent use.
- Cocaine abuse is casting a negative effect on your psychological, neurological, and physical health and yet, you are unable to stop abusing cocaine.
- You experience withdrawal symptoms if you abruptly fail to consume cocaine.
- You cannot quit cocaine even when you try to. You fail to muster up the strength, courage, and willpower needed for the job.
- You are becoming paranoid.
- You are experiencing visual, auditory, and/or tactile hallucinations OR you are experiencing symptoms of psychosis.
- You disappear for hours to binge abuse cocaine.
- You experience irritability and anxiety.
Remember, if your loved ones display any of the warning signs enunciated above, plan for a complete cocaine addiction rehabilitation program at your first convenience.
Before cocaine addiction transforms into cocaine toxicity, it is best to seek an ideal cocaine addiction rehab.
There are hundreds of therapies and treatments that are often recommended to cocaine addicts.
Nonetheless, remember that every case is unique. Yours is too. The chances of each form of therapy and cocaine abuse treatment being fruitful for you are slim to none.
So, what is the right protocol?
To be honest, nothing is set in stone. When you opt for cocaine rehabilitation, your physician will collect your medical history, conduct a few tests and then diagnose you for Cocaine Use Disorder.
Meanwhile, your doctor will also analyze the extent of your cocaine abuse, dependence, and addiction, along with the severity of the Cocaine Use Disorder.
Related: Marijuana Addiction Treatment
These factors will form the guideline that the professionals require to establish the ideal protocol of cocaine addiction rehabilitation for you.
There is, however, a lot to know about different types of therapies that can be administered at a cocaine rehab.
The evidence-based treatments for cocaine addicts include:
- Behavior Modification Therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Therapeutic Communities
- Contingency Management
- 12-step facilitation/ programs
- Dual diagnosis treatment.
Note: All forms of therapies are administered after the patient is diagnosed with Cocaine Use Disorder and has followed a medical-assisted detoxification phase.
Let’s dig into each one of the aforementioned treatments for cocaine addiction in detail.
If your loved ones display warning signs of cocaine addiction, you must be familiar with the fact that destructive behavior goes hand-in-hand with the culture of cocaine abuse.
In such a state of self-destructive behavior, how is psychotherapy expected to help cocaine addicts through cocaine rehabilitation?
A simple remedy: Behavior Modification Therapy!
Behavior Modification Therapy works on the principles of behavioral psychology.
It has one vision for cocaine abuse treatment: To change the fundamental thoughts, triggers, behaviors, and dynamics to ease the emotional burdens that tend to navigate the need of cocaine addiction.
So, what is the bigger picture? In foresight, Behavior Modification Therapy at cocaine treatment programs tends to prevent the relapses that endanger cocaine addiction recovery.
Treatment for cocaine addiction is as important as the management of sobriety. In other words, abstinence from the drug after you have acquired complete treatment is the ultimate objective.
Well, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) does exactly that!
To simplify, the central elements of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy are designed to:
- Jog your motivation for self-control
- Enhance your ability to handle high-risk situations
- Create an incentive for you to refuse the drug when you are exposed to it
- Enable you to devise coping strategies to prevent relapses
- Allow you to monitor and fight against your cocaine cravings
As per the opinion of the experts, you are most likely to learn coping strategies with cognitive behavioral therapy and stick with them even after the completion of the treatment.
In other words, your psychotherapist will choose CBT for you if you showcase a lack of strength and willpower to ensure that you do not fall prey to cocaine relapse.
If your loved ones are suffering from Cocaine Use Disorder, the last thing that they need is confrontation about their cocaine abuse and addiction.
Instead, what they actually require is a drive for change.
Motivational Interviewing (MI) is a form of one-on-one counseling that allows counselors to collaborate and empathize with the clients.
The crucial element that Motivational Interviewing entails is that equivocation and aversion to change are part of the process of change.
In other words, ambivalence and aversion to change are not hurdles that tend to stop change. They are merely phases that cocaine addicts can hop through during their cocaine treatment programs.
Ambivalence and aversion is overcome with the assistance of MI to induce motivation in the cocaine addicts.
Motivational Interviewing can help cocaine abusers and addicts at a cocaine rehab in four phases:
Phase I – Engage
Before taking any step in a certain direction, it is important for the counselor and the cocaine addict to have a collaborative and trusting relationship.
Phase II – Focus
During this phase, the conversation between the counselor and the patient of Cocaine Use Disorder acquires a specific direction and topic with a particular outcome.
Phase III – Evoke
The purpose of this phase is to dig out and reveal each and every reason that the patient requires to quit cocaine and live a cocaine addiction-free life.
Phase IV – Plan
This is the phase at which the counselor and the patient of Cocaine Use Disorder are required to establish a plan to withdraw and abstain from cocaine abuse in the long term.
Note: Motivational Interviewing can be coupled with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to ensure that Cocaine Use Disorder patients devise coping strategies alongside building motivation for change.
Unlike inpatient cocaine rehabs that last for 30-90 days, Therapeutic Communities are long-term residential treatment facilities that last more than 6 months and less than 12 months.
Recovery from Cocaine Use Disorder at a Therapeutic Community can be considered “easy.”
Why? Merely because a TC constitutes a drug-free environment, whereby you will have the option to quit cocaine.
Along with this, yet another undeniable benefit that you will acquire in the process will be ultimate support from the community.
To put it differently, your companions at a Therapeutic community will help you understand and change your behavior.
Note: Remember that Behavior Modification Therapy for cocaine addiction at a cocaine rehab is individual therapy. Therapeutic Communities serve the function of Behavior Modification Therapy but they are a form of group therapy.
So, what is the final verdict on the goals of a Therapeutic Community?
- TCs can provide support for quitting cocaine.
- TCs can motivate you and induce behavior modification.
- You can seek legal and employment support at Therapeutic Communities.
- You can combat your mental health issues with the support of your fellows.
- Because TCs last over a period of 6-12months, the potential for cocaine relapses keeps declining with the inclining time you spend at the long-term residential facility.
Alright, now that you know how much of a crucial role motivation plays in the treatments for cocaine addicts, it is time for you to explore yet another similar therapeutic approach.
Cocaine abuse treatment can be achieved with the aid of Contingency Management (CM). This form of therapy is extremely worthwhile, especially at an Intensive Outpatient Cocaine Recovery program.
We all know how the possibility of achieving a reward after a particular action has the tendency to motivate us.
Based on the psychology of rewards and punishments, Contingency Management drives the extrinsic and intrinsic motivation of the patients.
During Contingency Management, one of your behavioral aspects will be targeted.
If you maintain that behavioral aspect, you will be rewarded. The rewards usually include vouchers, coupons, etc. for recreational activities.
In this manner, eventually, your brain will develop a mechanism to associate refraining from drug abuse with the possibility of achieving a reward.
Equating the effects of CM differently, you will be extrinsically motivated to give your blood, sweat, and tears for the sake of remaining sober and preventing relapses.
Cocaine Anonymous is a community-based recovery group that provides 12-step facilitation.
The purpose of a 12-step program for cocaine addiction treatment is centered on:
- Coming to terms and accepting your toxic relationship with cocaine
- Rebuilding relationships with those who have become collateral damage because of your cocaine addictions
- Forgiving yourself for the negligence and injustice that you have done with your mind and body.
The first expression that a 12-step program will teach you will be: “We are powerless over cocaine.”
A 12-step facilitation program will induct the idea of accountability.
In other words, you will remember that you are answerable for your actions and you are responsible for relapse.
To avoid this answerability and accountability, your mind will automatically connect the dots and keep your cocaine cravings at bay.
In the process, you will learn to forgive yourself, believe in yourself, and acquire support from your fellow drug addicts.
Did you know that 3 out of 5 cocaine addicts suffer from mental health disorders?
These can often include, but are not limited to, anxiety disorders, psychosis, paranoia, and depression.
A Dual Diagnosis Treatment aims to provide therapy for Cocaine Use Disorder as well as the mental health conditions associated with it.
Oftentimes, the treatments that are administered for cocaine addiction negatively impact or intensify the impact of certain mental health conditions.
So, how does a Dual Diagnosis Treatment provide an answer to this problem?
Well, during the Dual Diagnosis Treatment:
- Your therapists, counselors, and mentors will collaborate to evaluate your condition
- Your treatment for cocaine addiction will be tailored to your needs
- The therapies will not contradict each other
- Your treatment will complement your Cocaine Use Disorder, as well as your mental health conditions.
Treatment for cocaine addicts uses the aforementioned forms of therapies most commonly.
However, alternative therapies can enhance the function and impact of the existing treatments for cocaine addicts, leading to better outcomes and prospects.
At a cocaine rehab, the target of alternative therapies revolves around the welfare of the mind, body, soul, and the surrounding of the individual.
Mind that alternative therapies for cocaine abuse treatment do not entail quicker recovery. But, also remember that the more time you invest in these therapies, the lower will be the plausibility of a relapse.
Alternative therapies can be administered as:
- Breathing exercises
- Equine therapy
- Meditation and Yoga
- Relaxing exercises
- Guided imagery
- Music and Art Therapy
Now, what is your role at a cocaine rehabilitation program to extract the benefits of Alternative Therapies?
You must accept your treatment protocols and commit to the idea of developing and growing. It is also your duty to widen your horizons and keep an open mind.
Generally, long-term cocaine abuse can impair the normal functions of the brain and cause discrepancies in the release of the neurotransmitters GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) and Dopamine.
Dopamine is involved with the reward mechanism of the brain and the feeling of pleasure, while GABA is naturally responsible for creating feelings of relaxation.
Even though medications for cocaine addiction have not been approved by the FDA, certain medications can suppress the severity of the withdrawal symptoms.
The withdrawal phase of cocaine addiction treatment is the hardest to survive. For this reason, the medications that are used to assist the cocaine addicts during withdrawal and detoxification can make the process 3 times easier.
Note: The medications for cocaine withdrawal assistance, like every other pharmacological agent, have certain side effects. They should be administered with care.
The following medications can be administered to relax the Central Nervous System with the release of GABA and/or Dopamine:
- Vigabatrin: This medication can suppress your cravings by improving levels of GABA in the nervous system.
- Disulfiram: Although Disulfiram has been used to treat alcohol addiction for multiple years, promising experts have shown that the medication can suppress cocaine cravings by improving Dopamine concentration within the brain.
- Modafinil: This medication can improve sleep and prevent fatigue and lethargy that cocaine withdrawal brings about.
- Baclofen: The pharmacological agent increases the quantity of GABA within the nervous system.
- Topiramate: Topiramate prevents agitation and irritability associated with cocaine withdrawal.
First things first: Please understand that the use of medications for cocaine withdrawal is completely optional.
If your physicians do not find it suitable or favorable, none of the medications will be prescribed to you.
Secondly, each medication has a myriad of side effects. Many of the side effects remain mild. However, it is not peculiar for some side effects to become life-threatening.
So, what should you do to prevent any dangerous side effects? Monitor the dose that your physician has prescribed to you. Do not consume the medications more frequently or in higher-than-recommended doses. Or else, you might have yet another addiction to deal with.
For some people, taking on a directed pharmacotherapy is an ideal choice for cocaine detoxification. For you, on the other hand, it might not be a wise option.
Either way, it is the responsibility of your therapists and physicians to determine the form of treatment your mind and body call for, be it psychotherapy, pharmacotherapy, or a combination of both.
Cocaine rehabilitation can be achieved through different cocaine abuse treatment programs.
However, the type of cocaine treatment program that you need will depend upon the extent and severity of your cocaine addiction, along with the external conditions that influence your decision-making.
If you fear that your loved ones will have to skip school or let go of their career to seek treatment, hold that thought! Cocaine addiction treatment is not supposed to be the end of the world.
An intensive outpatient cocaine rehabilitation program can allow your loved ones to continue their academics and work while attaining the treatment that they deserve to flourish their lives.
An inpatient cocaine rehabilitation center, on the other hand, is a way to rid yourself of the temptations and triggers that convince you to follow the road of cocaine addiction.
The treatment options for cocaine rehabilitation are:
- Intensive Outpatient Cocaine Rehabilitation
- Partial Hospitalization for cocaine addiction treatment
- Inpatient cocaine rehabilitation
Let’s have a detailed look!
There can be a multitude of reasons to opt for an Intensive Outpatient Cocaine Rehabilitation program.
First, after you have been diagnosed with Cocaine Use Disorder/cocaine addiction, the severity of your addiction symptoms must guide your decision. For instance, if you are not experiencing the warning signs of psychosis, agitation, hallucinations, and paranoia, an intensive outpatient program for cocaine addiction treatment might suffice.
Second, if you cannot manage to let go of your academics and/or your job during treatment for cocaine addiction, intensive outpatient therapy for cocaine rehabilitation can allow you to navigate through life alongside your treatment.
Third, if you are not experiencing severe mental health disorders along with Cocaine Use Disorder, it implies that opting for an Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program can be the appropriate decision.
Last, let’s imagine that you have already received treatment at an inpatient cocaine rehab. This enunciates that you require an ongoing treatment protocol that motivates you to prevent relapses. In such a case, an intensive outpatient program for cocaine rehabilitation is your go-to place.
Note: An outpatient cocaine rehab is also a cost-friendly and affordable solution. However, if your insurance can afford your medical bills, ensure that you prioritize yourself first and the affordability of cocaine rehabilitation later.
Aims of an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for Cocaine Addiction Treatment
An intensive outpatient cocaine rehabilitation facility will maintain the main focus on medical detox, the creation of an open and friendly environment, and the prevention of relapses.
Even though the medical professionals might conduct a dual diagnosis to ensure that they are not overlooking mental health conditions, the priority will be your Cocaine Use Disorder.
The aims and objectives of therapies at an intensive outpatient program for cocaine rehabilitation include:
- Facilitating individual, group, and family therapies to ensure maximal cocaine recovery.
- Training you for relapse prevention, declining drug abuse when cocaine is offered to you, and establishing coping mechanisms.
- Management of cravings and triggers.
- Achieving demographic-specific treatment depending upon your gender. This ensures that any discrepancies in the symptoms of cocaine addiction and cocaine withdrawal between males and females are pointed out and treated sufficiently.
- Providing 12-step facilitation and programs like Cocaine Anonymous.
- Developing skills for financial independence, sobriety management, dealing with high-risk situations, and self-care.
Have you been struggling to find a non-residential facility that is more intensive than an outpatient cocaine treatment program?
Well, a partial hospitalization program forms an appropriate balance between an outpatient cocaine treatment rehab and an inpatient cocaine rehabilitation.
If you do not meet the criteria to qualify for admission at inpatient rehab, you can receive the most intense form of treatment at a partial hospitalization program.
While receiving the treatment, you will be allowed to attend school and/or partake at your workplace. After this, you will receive at least 4-6 hours of treatment. Lastly, you will be allowed to return home for the night.
In other words, the program is lenient enough to enable you to navigate through your academics, career, and personal relations.
Nevertheless, it does not neglect the power of accountability. In other words, every hour that you do not spend in treatment will be accounted for.
A partial hospitalization program is an opportunity for structured and personalized cocaine addiction treatment.
During the treatment for cocaine addicts, the activities will revolve around:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Relapse prevention training
- Exercise, Yoga, and meditation.
Note: If you have completed an inpatient cocaine treatment program and you still need a structured treatment, a PHP is the ideal option.
Do you have a long-term cocaine addiction that travels years back? Is cocaine beginning to affect your heart and brain? Do you experience anxiety and psychosis?
Or are your loved ones suffering from full-fledged cocaine addiction and starting to destroy their interpersonal connections?
If yes, then an inpatient cocaine treatment program might be the ideal choice. This is, considering that an outpatient cocaine rehab or a partial hospitalization program will not suffice.
To put it differently, if you suffer from full-fledged and dangerous cocaine addiction, an inpatient cocaine treatment program might be your last resort.
An inpatient cocaine rehab is a live-in facility, whereby you are cut off from the universal temptation, triggers for cocaine consumption, and the cocaine-accepting culture.
Generally, an inpatient cocaine rehabilitation program lasts for 30-90 days.
Each person at an inpatient rehab center for cocaine abuse treatment receives a personalized protocol for treatment.
The layout of the inpatient cocaine rehab program can enable you to have around-the-clock, 24/7 attention from professional, well-trained nursing staff, therapists, and counselors.
But, do you know what the best part about an inpatient cocaine rehabilitation center is?
Well, the professionals will be responsible for treating your mental health conditions, along with the treatment of Cocaine Use Disorder – an ideal expression for “killing two birds with one stone.”
The most common therapies at inpatient cocaine treatment programs include:
- Individual Therapy – Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Contingency Management, Motivational Interviewing, Dual Diagnosis Treatment.
- Group Therapy – Therapeutic Communities, 12-step facilitation, family therapy.
- Mental Health counseling
- Relapse prevention and planning
- Cocaine aftercare planning.
Besides the traditional therapies, certain inpatient cocaine rehabs also provide:
- Art Therapy: This ensures that people learn to express themselves in ways that do not include words. It teaches self-control and relaxation.
- Equine Therapy: Horses can assist in the treatment of mental health conditions that come alongside Cocaine Use Disorder.
- Yoga and Meditation: Yoga and Meditation can deflate the balloon of stress looming over your head. They reduce anxiety and introduce you to a world of calmness and tranquillity.
- Hypnotism: Hypnosis is recommended by experts and can help minimize cravings, which is an essential part of quitting cocaine.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is yet another relaxation technique used to restore the balance of the body.
Do you believe that an inpatient cocaine rehab will be a crowded place, whereby the professional attention towards you will be minimal? Well, that is not the true case.
A luxury program at inpatient cocaine treatment centers tends to provide high-end treatment to all clients. It is a 5-star rehab facility that comes with higher prices along with incredibly diverse benefits.
Of course, the ultimate goal of traditional inpatient rehab and a luxury inpatient cocaine rehab coincides – Professional, structured, and sophisticated treatment for cocaine addicts with relapse prevention.
However, the main difference lies in the quality of the treatment.
Opting for a luxury inpatient cocaine rehab for your loved ones’ entails that they will experience detoxification within a safe space.
The beautiful setting of a luxury inpatient cocaine rehabilitation center – where every client has a private villa – will create the feeling of familiarity and being at home.
After all, there is no place like home.
The facilities that you will be provided at a luxury inpatient cocaine rehabilitation loop around:
- A private chef for gourmet dining
- A driver
- Personal housekeeping
- Recreational facilities like a pool, a big garden, spa, massage therapy, etc.
- Absolute privacy
- Horseback riding and equine therapy
- Physical therapy
- Personal nursing staff
Remember, unlike traditional inpatient cocaine rehabs, at a luxury inpatient cocaine rehabilitation program, you will receive personal attention at arm’s length. Help will always be a call away!
Note: A luxury inpatient cocaine rehab can cost more than $20,000 and lasts more than 30 days.
We are a luxury, inpatient treatment facility for drug addiction and the mental health disorders that tend to accompany them. We know how to provide the best, high-end treatment and 5-star treatment to your loved ones! With us, help will always be a call away!
So, it is high time that you acknowledge everything that awaits you if you forgo the opportunity of seeking cocaine addiction treatment at the right time or the right place.
Understand that the warning signs of cocaine addiction treatment are regular alarms. They indicate that the appropriate time for treatment has arrived.
If the conditions worsen any further after the warning signs, there might be no going back.
The myriad of dangers that will loom over your head include:
- Blood clots that can lead to heart attack
- Tachycardia (increased heart rate)
- Arrhythmia (Irregular heartbeats)
- Angina Pectoris – A condition that causes your blood vessel to constrict, leading to severe chest pain
- Damage to nose and mouth because of snorting cocaine
- Septal perforations because of cocaine abuse, leading to breathing issues in the long-term
- Crack lungs – A medical condition that causes wheezing sounds, severe cough, dark sputum production, and chest pain
- Muscle weakness, rigidity and spasms.
- Kidney and liver damage
- Weakened immunity
- Cerebral Atrophy – A condition that causes the brain to shrink in size
- Overdose or Cocaine Toxicity.
Observe how several of the conditions are closely related to death. In other words, the ultimate outcome of not attaining cocaine addiction treatment will be a fatality.
Before your body begins to give up, decide what is best for you.
Cocaine addiction treatment is your last opportunity to take a shot at a better life.
Whether you opt for an inpatient cocaine rehabilitation center, an outpatient cocaine rehab facility, or a partial hospitalization program, you must receive the treatment that your body and mind require.
Cocaine abuse treatment will save you from the shackles of potential heart conditions, lung disorders, neurological impairment, and psychological inflictions.
It begins with detox and ends with a successful, relapse-free life.
Through Behavioral Modification Therapy, Cognitive behavioral therapy, group therapies, 12-step facilitation, Contingency management, and other alternative therapies, cocaine addiction treatment can be a life-saver.
Monitor your loved ones when their age is fragile and susceptible to cocaine abuse. Seek treatment at the first warning sign.
Understand that Cocaine Use Disorder is just another disease that has a cure.
How is cocaine addiction treated?
Cocaine addiction treatment or cocaine abuse treatment is administered by outpatient cocaine rehabilitation centers, inpatient cocaine rehabilitation centers, or partial hospitalization programs.
The treatment includes psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy. Individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, and their subtypes form a large chunk of the cocaine addiction treatment protocol.
How to help a cocaine addict?
If any of your loved ones are suffering from Cocaine Use Disorder, understand the severity of their cocaine abuse. Find out how long they have indulged in the act. Be sure to make it evident that you support your loved ones. What you do not support is cocaine addiction.
Educate yourself about the types of treatments and the treatment options at different cocaine rehab facilities.
What are the dangers of not opting for cocaine addiction treatment?
Remember that cocaine addiction is bound to harm your heart, your lungs, and your brain. It can cause heart attacks, crack lungs, breathing difficulties, angina, cognitive impairment, psychosis, and hallucinations, among several other dangerous effects.
A UNIQUE METHODa successful and proven concept focusing on underlying causes
Our biochemical imbalance can be affected by diet and stressful life events, but it often goes back to genetics and epigenetics. We do specific biochemical laboratory testing to determine an individual’s biochemical imbalance. Combining the results of the lab tests with anamnestic information and clinical tests, we prescribe an individualized and compounded vitamin, mineral, nutrient protocol to help our patients recover from various disease states.more info
Your treatment begins with an extensive assessment and diagnosis of your presenting issues, which consists of a full-body medical check-up including laboratory, psychiatric assessment, orthomolecular assessment as well as a nutritional assessment.more info
Our therapists will work with you using several proven trauma treatment techniques on your healing of trauma and other stress disorders.more info
Our medical experts combine the best from general and alternative medicine to support you individually; providing myoreflex therapy, osteopathy, lymphatic drainage, and the latest technology-based therapies such as biofeedback, neurofeedback, repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS), heart rate variability and sleep pattern measurement will enable you to address problem areas and build a healthier lifestyle.more info
Our program consists of treating only one client at a time individually designed to help you with all the problematic aspects of your life. A private counselor will company you 24/7 during your stay which makes the treatment very efficient. All individual treatment sessions such as CBT, schema therapy, systemic therapy, mindfulness-based stress reduction, and more will be held at your private residence.more info
While living in a luxury residence, you will be receiving a first-class service and experience supreme hospitality by your private chef and butler, maid, and many more.more info
You will experience a range of complementary therapies including art therapy, equine-assisted therapy, music therapy, brain training, acupuncture, massage, personal training. Together with our lifestyle and mindfulness techniques, all are designed to help you recognize and change unhealthy behaviors and enable you to build a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.more info
Our chef and nutrition specialist will design your personalized diet plan supporting your body & mind recovery as well as design a specific diet to help with your weight loss. Use of the gym, a personal trainer, yoga, other fitness workshops, and nutrition workshops will help you to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Our fitness expert will design a fitness program tailor-made for you to enable you to reach and maintain your ideal weight.more info