Table of Contents
- 1 Is My Teen’s Drug Use Experimentation or Addiction?
- 2 Teen Drug Addiction Symptoms
- 3 Is My Teenager in Need of Addiction Treatment?
- 4 What to Look for if My Adolescent Is Suffering from Alcohol or Drug Addiction
- 5 Which Rehab Facility Is Best for Teens?
- 6 How to Locate Treatment for Your Adolescent
- 7 What Exactly Happens During Adolescent Treatment?
- 8 Different Types of Adolescent Drug Rehab Setups
- 9 Understanding Therapeutic Methods for Teens
- 10 Adolescents Receiving Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- 11 Best Teen Rehab Centers Near Me
- 12 Alcoholism and Adolescents
- 13 Prior to Committing to a Rehab Facility, the Following Questions Should Be Asked
- 14 How involved are families in their children’s treatment?
- 15 Is the recovery program exclusively for adolescents?
- 16 Will treatment have an effect on my adolescent’s education?
- 17 Is the program designed to prepare adolescents for life following treatment?
Teenagers and adolescents have incredibly specific treatment needs, so it may be worthwhile to take the time to locate an inpatient luxury rehab facility that specializes in adolescent care, whether it is nearby or involves some travel. Substance abuse has a varying impact on various demographics. Your adolescent may feel more secure recovering in an atmosphere comprised of peers their own age.
A UNIQUE METHODa successful and proven concept focusing on underlying causes
Our program consists of treating only one client at a time individually designed to help you with all the problematic aspects of your life. All individual treatment sessions will be held at your private residence.more info
We know that full recovery requires a connection as well as privacy. That is why we provide a space that is solely yours, in which you can unwind and connect with yourself.more info
Your treatment begins with an extensive assessment and diagnosis of your presenting issues, which consists of a full-body medical check-up including laboratory, psychiatric, orthomolecular as well as a nutritional assessment.more info
Your program is designed based on your personal needs. The team will exchange daily information and adjust the schedule as we go. Our therapists will work with you treating the root causes and not just the symptoms.more info
Our biochemical imbalance can be affected by diet and stressful life events, but it often goes back to genetics and epigenetics. We do specific biochemical laboratory testing to determine an individual’s biochemical imbalance. Combining the results of the lab tests with anamnestic information and clinical tests, we prescribe an individualized and compounded vitamin, mineral, nutrient protocol to help recover from various disease states.more info
Our medical experts combine the best from general and alternative medicine to support you individually and providing complementary therapies enabling you to address problem areas and build a healthier lifestyle.more info
Using latest cutting-edge technology-based therapies such as Neurofeedback and tDCS, we can track the biological patterns of your body, giving us valuable insight into your health and well-being as well support your brain and body performance and recovery.more info
A private live-in counselor will be living with you and accompany you 24/7 during your stay, which makes the treatment very efficient.more info
While living in your private luxury facility, you will be receiving a first-class service and experience supreme hospitality by the whole team. You will experience true calmness and feel safe.more info
Our chef and nutrition specialist will design your personalized diet plan supporting your body & mind recovery as well as helping with weight management. Use of the gym, a personal trainer, yoga, other fitness workshops, and nutrition workshops will help you to maintain a healthy lifestyle.more info